FORMER VIRGINIA AND DUI PROSECUTOR
Jonathan W. Turner is a former Virginia prosecutor who tried thousands of criminal cases and hundreds of DUI cases. Education
- University of Virginia Law, JD.,1993
- University of South Carolina, B.S., Finance 1989
- Virginia Tech
He has been awarded several awards for being a top attorney:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Trial Award 2018
- ASLA Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorney 2017-18
- Expertise Top Nashville DUI Attorney 2016, 2018
- AICLA, Top Ten Criminal Defense Attorney, 2017-2018
- NAFDD Top DUI Attorney, 2017
- AVVO Client Choice Award Criminal Defense 2016-2018
- AVVO Client Choice Award DUI Defense 2016-2018
- AVVO Client Choice Award Family Law 2016-2018
- ELITE Lawyer, 2018
- Expertise’s Distinguished Lawyer Award, 2017
He has been awarded the “Client’s Choice” award from www.avvo.com due to superior client reviews for criminal and dui defense.
Clients evaluated him as 5 Stars out of 5 Stars on more than ninety reviews on AVVO.com. In addition, he has been rated 5 out of 5 Stars on all reviews on www.Facebook.com and over 50 reviews on www.Google.com at Google Maps for Jonathan W. Turner, Attorney.
He has an advantage defending his clients since he was formerly a top level prosecutor and thus understands how the State will prosecute their case. Representing clients in the Greater Nashville Area including Williamson, Davidson, Rutherford, Maury, Marshall, Robertson, Hickman, Sumner, Trousdale, Wilson, Giles, Cheatham, Lincoln, Franklin, Dickson, Montgomery, and nd Lewis Counties, and in Franklin, Fairview, Columbia, Mount Pleasants, and Smyrna. If you want a trial attorney to fight for your legal rights, schedule a free consultation today at (615) 979-6401.
***use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship ***