FORMER VIRGINIA AND DUI PROSECUTOR
Jonathan W. Turner is a former Virginia prosecutor who tried thousands of criminal cases and hundreds of DUI cases when he was a prosecutor. Education
- University of Virginia Law, JD.,1993
- University of South Carolina, B.S., Finance 1989
- Virginia Tech
He has been awarded several awards for being a top attorney:
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Trial Award 2018, 2019
- ASLA Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorney 2017-19
- Expertise Best Nashville DUI Attorneys 2016, 2018, 2019, and 2020
- AICLA, Top Ten Criminal Defense Attorney, 2017-2018
- NAFDD Top DUI Attorney, 2017
- AVVO Rated “10” out of “10”
- AVVO Client Choice Award Criminal Defense 2016-2018
- AVVO Client Choice Award DUI Defense 2016-2018
- AVVO Client Choice Award Family Law 2016-2018
- ELITE Lawyer, 2018 and 2019
- Expertise’s Distinguished Lawyer Award, 2017
Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorney in TN 3 Years In A Row
He has been awarded the “Client’s Choice” award from www.avvo.com due to superior client reviews for criminal and dui defense.
Clients evaluated him as 5 Stars out of 5 Stars on more than 140 reviews on AVVO.com. In addition, he has been rated 5 out of 5 Stars on all reviews on www.Facebook.com and over 75 reviews on www.Google.com at Google Maps for Jonathan W. Turner, Attorney.
He has an advantage defending his clients since he was formerly a top level prosecutor and thus understands how the State will prosecute their case. Representing clients in the Greater Nashville Area including Williamson, Davidson, Rutherford, Maury, Marshall, Robertson, Hickman, Sumner, Trousdale, Wilson, Giles, Cheatham, Lincoln, Franklin, Dickson, Montgomery, and nd Lewis Counties, and in Franklin, Fairview, Columbia, Mount Pleasants, and Smyrna. If you want a trial attorney to fight for your legal rights, schedule a free consultation today at (615) 979-6401.
***use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship ***